Los Angeles, Nov 1 “Glee” actor Mark Salling, who was accused of forcing himself on a woman after she changed her mind about wanting sex, won’t face a rape charge.
In a charge evaluation sheet, which has been obtained by the New York Post’s Page Six column, Deputy District Attorney Emily T. Spear from the LA County District Attorney wrote: “I personally interviewed the victim.”
“She appeared very emotional over the trauma inflicted upon her and presents as a credible and accurate historian of the events surrounding the rape. However, given the delay in reporting the crime, suspect’s apparent denial of the rape in victim’s pretext to call him and lack of other corroboration, there is insufficient evidence, at this time, to file this case.”
The 22-year-old alleged victim filed a police report in April this year against Salling after embarking on a romance with the former “Glee” star after meeting in a hotel bar in 2012, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The woman reportedly claimed in the documents they had entered a room to have sex but she then changed her mind and said “I can’t do this”, yet he refused to stop.
However, the woman has previously claimed she continued to have consensual sex with Salling because she had lost her virginity to him.
In the document, it read: “She believed that she was married to suspect because she lost her virginity to him and stated that was why she continued to consent to sex with him.”
Meanwhile, the actor has denied child pornography accusations and is currently on bail. He has been ordered to stay at least 100 feet away from schools, parks, arcades and many other places of that sort, while his passport has been surrendered and any devices that can connect to the internet have to be approved by the authorities.Read more
Los Angeles, Nov 1 (IANS) Rapper Nicki Minaj has proved she and Meek Mill are still together following her link-up rumours with Young M.A. She has shared two videos in which she is seen cosying up to Mill.
The “Anaconda” hitmaker took to Instagram on Monday to share the video.
In the first clip, Minaj smiled behind Mill as he lip-synced to his new song “You know”. “All you gotta do is hit a n***a phone one time/ I’mma pull up on you fourth quarter when it’s crunch time,” he sang, before locking lips with his girlfriend.
In the second clip, Minaj sang her part. She caressed Mill before kissing him on the cheek.
The postings came after the “Super bass” hitmaker was reportedly leaving Mill for musician Young M.A.
Rumours state the “Side to side” hitmaker had a “crush” on the openly-lesbian rapper, and she broke up with Mill for her.Read more
Los Angeles, Oct 21 (IANS) Producer Don Granger says further instalments of “Jack Reacher”, based on Lee Child’s 2005 novel “One Shot”, are on the cards.
The 2012 film’s sequel “Jack Reacher: Never Go Back” has hit some of the screens worldwide, and the producer would love to make more parts of the action thriller.
“I would love to be doing this again in a couple of years,” Granger told dailystar.co.uk.
“The thing with adapting the books is you could pick up any one of them and start wherever you want because each is a separate adventure. There is so much to choose from.”
The author had predicted that the film’s leading actor Tom Cruise would be keen for extending the franchise.Read more
Queen of comedy Rebel Wilson, a talented actress and writer, became known for playing Kristen Wiig’s roommate in Bridesmaids her full name “Rebel Melanie Elizabeth Wilson”.
Check out facts you probably never knew about her.
1. Wilson was born on 2 March 1980 in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. She has three sisters called Liberty, Ryot and Annachi.
2.Wilson’s first career choice was mathematics. She told The Sydney Morning Herald, “I was very academic at high school and was always good with numbers.” She attended the University of New South Wales, graduate with Arts and Laws degrees.
3. Wilson has claimed that her great-aunt was Lillian Bounds, who was married to Walt Disney until his death in 1966. This claim was proven false in 2016 by genealogist Dale Sheldon.
4. Rebel is a big fan of gangsta rap. She enjoys rap music and used to compete with her sister Liberty in music competitions when they were younger.
5. Putting on an American accent causes her physical pain. According to the Mirror, Rebel confessed ” I love talking in an American accent, even if it hurts my face after a few hours”.
6. Wilson asserted that the producers of Pitch Perfect had refused to let her lose any more weight during filming, as her contract stated she must stay the same size.
7. Rebel Wilson is a former Rotary International Youth Ambassador for Australia.
8. Her favorite Reality TV show is “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo”
9. She likes to wear track suits and dress for comfort.
10. In January 2012, Wilson told James Wigney and Elle Halliwell of The Daily Telegraph that she had lost 10 kilograms (22 lb) since signing up to the program.
11. Wilson studied at the Australian Theatre for Young People (ATYP). In 2003 she moved to New York after winning the ATYP International scholarship, which was funded by Nicole Kidman.
Ruby Rose is the multi-talented star of Hollywood why she is a multi- talented because she dazzle there name in many field like modelling, DJ, recording artist, actress, television presenter, and former MTV VJ.
Here are the cool facts about the Ruby Rose
1. Rose was born in Melbourne to Katia Langenheim, a 20-year-old single mother and artist, Ruby is the single child, she is the god-daughter of Indigenous Australian boxer Lionel Rose and the great-granddaughter of Alec Campbell, last surviving soldier of Gallipoli soldier.
2. She first gained fame by joining the Australian magazine Girlfriend’s model search in 2002. She then became the face of Maybelline in Australia, which garnered even more attention for her.
3. She is also a model and designer, she launched a fashion “Milk and Honey’ in 2010. Ruby Rose made her first American television debut as the new inmate Stella Carlin in season three of Orange Is the New Black.
4. She revealed in an interview to Issue magazine that she could remix her song with Calvin Harris because he is the talented guy.
5. Her idol is Angelina Jolie, who served Rose an inspiration when she was growing up.
6. She revealed in an interview with Cosmo that she used to wish she had been born a boy and would always pray to God that she shouldn’t get breasts.
7. Rose’s favorite book is ” Just went out the Milk” by Tommy Cotton and her favorite album is Taylor Swift’s 1989.
8. Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative. In 2008 and 2009, she was chosen as one of the 25 Most Influential Gay and Lesbian Australians by Same Same, an Australian online gay and lesbian community.
9. In 2014 she got engaged to British fashion designer Phoebe Dahl, who is the granddaughter of author Roald Dahl. She Calls Her Fiancée “Queen”.They have a dog named Ru and a cat named Cricket.
10. In 2010, during an interview with Inked magazine, Rose had lost count of her tattoos but estimated that she has around 30 of them.
Los Angeles, Sep 29 (IANS) Actor Leonardo DiCaprio, who is currently dating model Nina Agdal, is reportedly planning to marry her next year.
According to a source, the “low-key lovers” DiCaprio and Agdal have “a secret wedding in the works” and he is looking forward to marry Agdal next spring, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“Leo’s been around the block with the ladies and has finally decided he’s found the one,” the source told Life & Style magazine.
“Nina doesn’t even care about an engagement. They’re already planning an intimate ceremony for either St. Barts or a private island next to it,” the source shared, adding that DiCaprio really wants the wedding to be “as eco-friendly as possible”.
“Leo has been doing a majority of the planning for the wedding, but has made sure that Nina gets whatever she wants, too,” the source said.
DiCaprio has previously dated celebrities like Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Blake Lively and Miranda Kerr.Read more
Los Angeles, Sep 29 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie, who earlier this month filed for divorce from actor Brad Pitt, reportedly decided to split from him after she found photographs of singer Selena Gomez and some other women on his phone. According to a source, Jolie had been really concerned about Pitt’s “dalliances” with several women before she saw images of random girls on his phone, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“She found photos on his phone with everyone from flight attendants to biker babes at a motorcycle convention to Hollywood ingenues like Selena Gomez,” the source told OK! Magazine, adding that the photographs led to a “blowout fight”. “She understands why women want to meet him, but why would he have photos with these random women?” the source added.
The source also claimed that Jolie and Pitt’s relationship got worse following the argument over the images. Not so long after that, she heard rumours that he had an affair with French actress Marion Cotillard, whom he was working with in “Allied”.Read more
Los Angeles, Sep 29 (IANS) Singer Justin Bieber is reportedly looking for a relationship with actress Pamela Anderson following his split from singer Lionel Richies Sofia Richie.
According to a source, Bieber is pursuing the “Baywatch” star and has been texting her, reports aceshowbiz.com.
“Justin (22) has had a thing for older women ever since he hooked up with Kourtney Kardashian. He met Pam (49) at the Grammys back in February but only recently started texting her, and when Justin wants a girl he pursues her hard,” the source told Star magazine.
According to the source, Anderson initially got “really freaked out” when Bieber got in touch because “her son is only a few years younger than Justin.
“But she’s always been a sucker for a smooth-talking star, plus she thinks he could help boost her career,” the source added.Read more
Los Angeles, Sep 27 (IANS) Television personality Rob Kardashian tweeted his half-sister Kylie Jenner’s phone number after she failed to invite his fiancee Blac Chyna to her own baby shower.
The 29-year-old blasted his family for not inviting Chyna to a party they wanted to throw for him to mark his impending fatherhood, and took revenge by urging his followers to contact the 19-year-old TV star, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Didn’t invite the mother of my child to a baby shower you all were trying to throw for me? You all must have lost your damn minds,” Rob tweeted along with Kylie’s number.
Rob’s relationship with Chyna had been met with animosity by his family in the beginning because she has a three-year-old son, King Cairo with Kylie’s boyfriend Tyga.Read more
Los Angeles, Sep 26 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie has reportedly chosen to ignore any contact from Brad Pitt after she filed for divorce from the actor last week. “Angelina has blocked all incoming text messages and also Brad’s numbers,” a source told usmagazine.com.
It was previously claimed that Pitt has been left “completely devastated” by his divorce. “He is beside himself and has been crying. He was completely caught off guard and blindsided and had no idea she would do this. Angelina filed the court papers a minute before the courts closed on Monday night. He didn’t have a lawyer or anything.
“She had threatened divorce in the past but he did not think she would file this time. He is completely devastated and beside himself. He is a shattered man. He’s extremely upset. But he is totally focused on just being helpful and making sure his kids are doing as well as possible,” a source said at that time.
Jolie filed for divorce from Pitt on September 19, citing irreconcilable differences. The “By The Sea” actress is seeking joint legal custody but sole physical custody of their six children, Maddox, 15, Pax, 12, Zahara, 11, Shiloh, 10, and eight-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.Read more