Halloween is all about getting downright scary and dressing in spine-chilling costumes.Witches, Zombies and ghosts are the main ingredients in the menu of Halloween parties. Every year, there is too much pressure on everybody to have the best Halloween costume idea ever, and with the state-of-the-art overflowing over Internet, celebrities are no exception to this. It won’t be wrong to say that Halloween is the favourite holiday for most celebrities. This year while some celebs decided to take it to the dark side of Halloween, there were others who honoured some iconic characters.
Today, we bring you all the insanely awesome costumes your favourite celebrities wore for Halloween 2016 !
1. Kylie Jenner recreated Christina Aguilera‘s classic “Dirrty” look !
2. Katy Perry went for her idol Hillary Clinton. Talk about commitment!
3. Demi Lovato as Dorothy and Nick Jonas as scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz
4. Seth Rogen and Laura Miller dressed as Super Mario Brothers Mario and Luigi
5. Amy Schumer and her boyfriend, Ben Hanisch, nailed it with their costumes as Netflix’s Stranger Things characters Eleven and Dustin.
6. Kourtney Kardashian celebrated Halloween by dressing up as a vampire bride and captioned her photo on Instagram as Unholy matrimony. Spooky !
7. Alessandra Ambrosio dressed as Jessica Rabbit is EVERYTHING !
8. Scott Eastwood honoured his father by dressing up as his father Clint Eastwood‘s iconic character from The good the bad, and the ugly.
9. Ariel Winter dressed as a Sexy Rabbit. You can never go wrong with a classic sexy bunny !
10. Nina Dobrev proved she is the queen of Halloween as she paid tribute to Leonardo Di Caprio’s Oscar winning moment for the movie The Revenant.
11. Mariah Carey and her fam looked awesome with Carey dressed as a sexy devil, daughter Monroe as princess while Nick Cannon and son Moroccan as Super Mario Brothers.
12. Kylie Jenner and Tyga were ready to haunt your nightmares with their over the top Halloween makeup and costume !
13. Jenna Dewan Tatum slayed with her sparkly unicorn look.
14. Singer Halsey seemed in true spirits of Halloween as she posed and captioned her photo in Instagram “Halsey Presents: Tarantino Nights.” Feisty!
15. For another Halloween party Nina Dobrev dressed up as Ryan Lochte, the Olympic swimmer.
16. Elle Goulding celebrated Halloween as a sexy sailor !
17. Vanessa Hudgens rocking her look, captioned her photo “Love me a good costume party”.
18. Perrie Edwards of Little Mix looked gorgeous as Poison Ivy.