Well you might believe that Infidelity or extramarital affairs are either a result of an unhappy relationship or it is just simply in the nature of an individual. This is the explanation that we have been giving to each other since a long time. Well there have been studies which suggest that one can actually predict the chances of infidelity by identifying some specific personalities of people. But nobody thinks that a profession of a person can actually contribute to his chances of indulging into the act of potential cheating and adultery. But according to a new survey, there are specific professions that people who cheat on partners are more drawn to than others.
The modern workplace is like this apiary of drama, gossip, action and affairs of the heart. So, according to a new survey done by a dating site which is dedicated for married individuals seeking affairs, Victoria Milan asked around 5,658 of their female clients to spill the beans on their profession, providing an insight of which professions are the most adulterous one. You might be able to guess who topped the list.. Let us give you a clue. Have you seen that famous movie, The Wolf of Wall Street ? Yup..You got it! Straight at the top of the list are the bankers and stock brokers.
So, If you are looking for an honest partner just make sure to avoid these specific professions! And if you are already in a relationship, did your partner’s job make the list?
The Top Professions With Highest Probability Of Cheaters Are :
1. Financial (brokers, bankers, analysts)
2. Aviation (pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)
3. Healthcare (doctors, nurses)
4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)
5. Sports (athletes, instructors, representatives)
6. Arts (musicians, models, actors, photographers)
7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)
8. Legal (lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)
9. Communications (journalists, public relations, communicators)
10. Other sectors