Ruby Rose is the multi-talented star of Hollywood why she is a multi- talented because she dazzle there name in many field like modelling, DJ, recording artist, actress, television presenter, and former MTV VJ.
Here are the cool facts about the Ruby Rose
1. Rose was born in Melbourne to Katia Langenheim, a 20-year-old single mother and artist, Ruby is the single child, she is the god-daughter of Indigenous Australian boxer Lionel Rose and the great-granddaughter of Alec Campbell, last surviving soldier of Gallipoli soldier.
2. She first gained fame by joining the Australian magazine Girlfriend’s model search in 2002. She then became the face of Maybelline in Australia, which garnered even more attention for her.
3. She is also a model and designer, she launched a fashion “Milk and Honey’ in 2010. Ruby Rose made her first American television debut as the new inmate Stella Carlin in season three of Orange Is the New Black.
4. She revealed in an interview to Issue magazine that she could remix her song with Calvin Harris because he is the talented guy.
5. Her idol is Angelina Jolie, who served Rose an inspiration when she was growing up.
6. She revealed in an interview with Cosmo that she used to wish she had been born a boy and would always pray to God that she shouldn’t get breasts.
7. Rose’s favorite book is ” Just went out the Milk” by Tommy Cotton and her favorite album is Taylor Swift’s 1989.
8. Rose came out as a lesbian at the age of 12. She was also sexually abused as a child by a relative. In 2008 and 2009, she was chosen as one of the 25 Most Influential Gay and Lesbian Australians by Same Same, an Australian online gay and lesbian community.
9. In 2014 she got engaged to British fashion designer Phoebe Dahl, who is the granddaughter of author Roald Dahl. She Calls Her Fiancée “Queen”.They have a dog named Ru and a cat named Cricket.
10. In 2010, during an interview with Inked magazine, Rose had lost count of her tattoos but estimated that she has around 30 of them.